Awesome Prices

A fancy, clean and nice beauty space with welcome beverages where all our clients can enjoy a quality relax-time services that will improve their image supported by all the new technics & technology
CLASSIC Lashes
  • (Full Set)_________________________________________________ $99.00
    Time 1:15 (all process included) Read description
    HYBRID Lashes
  • (Full Set)_________________________________________________ $139.00
    Time 1:30(all process included) Read description
    Volume Lashes
  • (Full Set)__________________________________________________ $189.00
    Time 2:00 (all process included) Read description
    CLASSIC Lashes
  • (Fill in)____________________________________________________ $60.00
    Time 00:45 (all process included) Read description
    HYBRID Lashes
  • (Fill in)____________________________________________________ $85.00
    Time 1:00 (all process included) Read description
    Volume Lashes
  • (Fill in)__________________________________________________ $120.00
    Time 01:30 (all process included) Read description

    Eyelash Style-shape, types and techniques Chart picture

    Eyelash Style-shape
    CLASSIC
    Lashes - Full set
    One luxury mink lash extension per each of your natural lashes, ideal if you want to keep an ENCHARMING NATURAL LOOK, you will see how your eyes will look happier, more expressive, in other words GORGEUS!

    Remember different thickness, curls and lengths will give you the lash Style & shape that you want (Shapes-Styles: Doll, Cat eye, Natural, and Flirty)
    eyelashes classic
    HYBRID
    Lashes - Full set
    The perfect mix of the Classic technique and soft Volume (Russian Volume) get together on each Hybrid set, one luxury mink lash extension per each natural lash in approx. 70 % of your natural lashes and 2 or 3 lashes (2D, 3D) per each natural lash in the other approx. 30% of your natural lashes; ideal if you want to get an INTENSE LOOK, you will see how your eyes will look wispy, artistic and more expressive, in other words GORGEUS!
    eyelashes hibrid